M•A•C

M•A•C
Because every girl needs MAC

Thursday, December 18, 2014

True Love

For so long I've tried to get your roots off my guts , and in all of my dark nights your name is crossing my mind. It's so hard trying to forget your cellphone number , wich I called so much that is now written in my memory. In days like this , when I feel like I need to get out of here and clear my mind of all things that are tormenting me is when I don't want to know anything about anyone, when the words that come out of my mouth are lost and only want to go through your ears. It's complicated not wanting to compare Him to you but I can't help it. Sometimes I feel that He's not half of what you are and it's not because He doesn't want to , it's because what you did to me has slipped deep into my heart and it seems that it will leave the marks until it stops beating. And it's you , you know the power you have over me  , you know that no one else knows me the way you do. You know my stupid habits , the ones that I've tried to stop, you know all my emotions and what causes them , but he gets it wrong almost every time. You know how to get a smile out of my lips ,   you have written in your mind all my preferences , and even when it comes to food you know exactly what I like. It's not because he doesn't try , it's that when my mind starts thinking I know my subconscious will always pick you. He would give his life for me , but I know deep inside that I will always choose you. I want to live Him more than I loved you , but it's impossible to love a person when you have another named tattooed in your heart. You don't know how many times  your name has escaped my mouth,  nor how many times you name has been the one I think about when I'm drowning in tears alone in my room. My tears and my heart always suffer for you , and it hurts like hell to know that I can't give Him a love that isn't his. Because I'm only yours from the deepest place of my heart and it doesn't matter how much I try to forget you , you're still my true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment